Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 18~On Air at QVC

Over the last year, I became a Certified Walk Leader through Leslie Sansone. After being asked to be in one of her DVD's, Super Mom's......I couldn't get enough of the great feeling Walking was giving me....meeting everyone that participates in creating these DVD's was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. Then, once the DVD's were produced, we were asked to go on air at QVC to promote them. Since then (Jan 10), I have been on air 2 other times, up until this week. We were asked to go on to promote power walking and using weights. Since I teach classes at QVC, I am readily available and don't have to fly in .....so, anyway. A few photos for the 18th day.

Myself and my Friend Christa, who also has become a Walk Leader for QVC Employees and starred on air.
Photobucket

though this picture is a little blurry, I LOVE it. Leslie is such a sweet person and you just can't help but smile around her. She really has changed my life...how I feel on daily basis. So much more that words can't even explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment